Saturday, May 29, 2010

I've been home for a month

It has been almost a month since I have written on my blog. Since being home I have continued to eat healthy and continued to get exercise into my day. It has been fun taking my family to the grocery store to shop and teach them what to look for in the ingredients list on products before we buy them. I have noticed that the fruit and veggies in my home are disappearing faster than usual which is a very good thing.
One of the first things I did after arriving home was to go through my closet and get rid of pants that no longer fit me. It was fun and also very motivating. I'm pulling out clothes that I haven't worn in a very long time only to find out that they are baggy (feels really good).
I am looking into joining gyms because I really miss the classes that I did at Fitness Ridge and doing the treadmill is getting a little boring.
I will continue to blog because it keeps me going on the path that I started in April. Thanks to all of you for your continued support. It helps more than you know. I promise that it won't be a month before I post something new.

6 comments:

  1. YEAH. I have been checking. Your doing great.
    Love you.
    Keep it up.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you. I have been looking everyday. You mentioned the gym, you can also check into some workout dvds. I have one that is pretty good. Just a thought. Keep up the good work. I'm rooting for you. Love, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Robbie. Keep up the good work! Here to support you and always look forward to seeing a new update. Any good hiking places for you and the family to hit???? Remember you are quite the hiker now and is much better than that boring treadmill : )
    Love ya, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so surprised that you finally updated your blog. I check often. Keep us informed on your progress. I know you can keep it going. This is your year! Love you so much and I know you can be successful. It's in you. You've proven that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea!!! I was so glad to see you posted-I check all the time. Sounds like you're getting the rest of the family into healthy habits--good for you! Keep it up Robbie, you are doing great!
    Love you! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you. Everytime I get on the excercise bike I think of you. I use excercise videos and switch between them so I don't get board. It's summertime and You know how you like hiking, haha. After talking about your grocery store shopping I am trying to stay on the outer edge of the store for my items. I even found some farmers markets that operate during the week. keep it up. It's your year, believe in yourself, you've got what it takes. Love ya, Janet

    ReplyDelete